Any suggestions on late booking?

hole_fan

We leave this Saturday on the Imagination, and I wanted to book a tour company for Grand Cayman. Really I wanted to see the stingrays, but also wanted to snorkel at a beach or too.

It took forever for Nativeway to get back to me, and to tell me that they were full.

Who else should I try? Or, should I just wait until we are there on Monday? Is it hard to find something at the dock?

Thank you for your help!

Jennifer

Try Moby Dick. I booked with them for next week and just had to reschedule for 2 days earlier due to port changes on the Valor. Mark at Moby Dick always get right back to me and is very accomodating. We are doing the stingrays, and snorkeling, and we have a choice of being dropped back at 7mi beach or the pier. Tour is 3hrs and cost us 30USD per adult, 25USD for my 6 year old and 0 for my almost 4 year old! I think the prices are awesome and my 6yr old dd can not wait to try snorkeling!!! I think the email address is info@mobydicktours.com and the website is www.mobydicktours.com. Check it out ......

Archived