Date of Last Celebrity Magazine

roomgypsy

I am booked on the September 26/2004 Infinity to Hawaii Cruise. We booked about mid March of this year.

Could anyone tell me when the Celebrity Magazine came out? or the date of it, if there is one? Apparently there is a coupon for my cruise in that book. I called Celebrity and was given a number, which I passed on to my Travel Agent. So far she has not heard anything, and I just want to be prepared if I take this a step further, [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. To me it should be a done deal, but who knows what tricky red tape must be followed. Thanking you in advance.

Infinity, Hawaii, September 26/04

The last issue of "Captain's Club departures" is dated Spring 2004 and many of us received it about 2 months ago.

There is a $150/cabin coupon for the 9/26/04 Infinity sailing. In order for the coupon in that issue to apply you have to also supply your Capt Club membership number in addition to the coupon code.

The coupon fine print says that the reservation has to be booked between Apr 15 and Jul 31. But many people like you who booked earlier than that were able to get that restriction waived.

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse
Century FO 1996 E Carib
Mercury FO 1998 W Carib
Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP
Infinity FV 2002 S Carib
Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Thank you Mahdnc for answering my inquiry here. Just wanted to give my TA as much info as possible. She did not appear to know much about this, or so it appeared lol. Thanks again [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Infinity, Hawaii, September 26/04

Archived