World Cruise options question

Storm Monkey

on the princess website, I searched for world cruises and received results for 'world cruise', 'world cruise segment', and 'world cruise liner'.

I understand that the segment is part of one of the listed world cruises, but I can't figure out what is meant by world cruise liner.

Can someone explain what this is?

There is also a Circle Pacific cruise, and a Circle Pacific Liner, and this appears as though the 'liner' is actually a 'segment'.

Are the terms interchangeable?

I'm confused.

There is a cruise ship called The World. It is a live on cruise ship and cruises all over the world. The rooms are actually like condos on the ship and you buy and own them and live on the ship or can live off and join them wherever they are when you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a cruise ship called The World. It is a live on cruise ship and cruises all over the world. The rooms are actually like condos on the ship and you buy and own them and live on the ship or can live off and join them wherever they are when you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was specifically referring to the terms used on the Princess website on their results page when you search for their world cruise options. the 'world cruise liner' option is offered on the Sea Princess.

Edited by Storm Monkey

I was specifically referring to the terms used on the Princess website on their results page when you search for their world cruise options. the 'world cruise liner' option is offered on the Sea Princess.

Is the term 'world cruise liner' used to indicate a cruise which involves more than one segment; but is not the full world cruise ?