Staggered Check In -Magic

Sjb0704

We are sailing on Magic in September 2017. I've read that Port Canaveral will begin staggered check in this month. I've already completed my online check in process but there is no option to select a check in window for the day of the cruise. For those of you familiar with staggered check in, how far out prior to your cruise can you select your check in time slot?

We leave from Port Canaveral Jan 27th. Booked and paid last April at that time no staggered times offered. Two weeks ago we get an email from Carnival to select a check in window. I could be wrong but I thing Port Canaveral just started staggered times. It was not an option when we booked. We got choose the 11:00 - 11:30 am slot.

We are sailing on Magic in September 2017. I've read that Port Canaveral will begin staggered check in this month. I've already completed my online check in process but there is no option to select a check in window for the day of the cruise. For those of you familiar with staggered check in, how far out prior to your cruise can you select your check in time slot?

You are a little early.

We leave from Port Canaveral Jan 27th. Booked and paid last April at that time no staggered times offered. Two weeks ago we get an email from Carnival to select a check in window. I could be wrong but I thing Port Canaveral just started staggered times. It was not an option when we booked. We got choose the 11:00 - 11:30 am slot.

I think you mean the 28th not unless you plan to leave without me.

If it goes by priority level, 120 days out of platinum, 105 days if gold, and 90 days if silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where did you get this information? I'm booked on the Vista for August and picked my check in time back in November and I'm gold. On the flip side, I have a cruise out of NY booked for July and there still is no option to choose a check-in time yet. And yes that port uses it. So I don't think there's any particular set time frame. Just keep checking.

We sail on the Magic on 2/11 and got the email last week about selecting our check in time.

I would say you will receive an email, but if you're worried about not getting the time you want just go to your booking and check-in every week or so and see if the page for you to select check in time is there.

Good luck!

If it goes by priority level, 120 days out of platinum, 105 days if gold, and 90 days if silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are absolutely correct! I sail in May and when I first completed my check in I was not asked to choose a time. But this morning, 105 days out, I checked again and was given the option to choose a time.:)

I'm gold and happily cruising toward platinum!!!

We got 11:00 for our upcoming Magic cruise. But we have FTTF so what time should we arrive?

We are on the Magic in June, also with FTTF. We also got the 11:00 check in, which I think is the first one available. We usually get to the port around 10:30. Usually on the ship after 11 or 11:30, as long as there no delays from the previous sailing. Have a great cruise!!!!:D:D:D

You are absolutely correct! I sail in May and when I first completed my check in I was not asked to choose a time. But this morning, 105 days out, I checked again and was given the option to choose a time.:)

I'm gold and happily cruising toward platinum!!!

We're at 105 days today and I was able to pick a time over three weeks ago!