Splendor aft pool

Sillyjilly

Just got off the Splendor Sunday and there is a small sign that says adults only. With the exception of one child in diapers (which someone pointed out and they were asked to keep the child out of the pool and hot tub) I didn't see many kids.

Just got off the Splendor Sunday and there is a small sign that says adults only. With the exception of one child in diapers (which someone pointed out and they were asked to keep the child out of the pool and hot tub) I didn't see many kids.

Perfect. Thanks!

It was back in the Summer of 2015, and hopefully still is! Splendor has a pretty weak Serenity area, so the adults only aft pool makes up for it. Spent the whole week there and didn't have to move since the bar and food was right there. There's also a decent amount of lounge chairs, enjoy your cruise!

Can you please tell me what movies were showing on the outside screen? Also, any comments or thoughts on your cruise? We board in 11 days!