Kids clubs

vicky2015

Charge for late night is younger kids only, no charge for older kids. Last cruise teen activities went till 2:30 AM with their late night dance party on Harmony. Most ships we have been on activities ended by 1:00 AM but no charge with that age group. Not sure what age the charge ends at but we never paid anything when they were in the club when they were at least 10 or older.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by rum & monkey

Adventure Ocean (up to age 11) is free until 10pm. From 10pm-2am they charge $7 an hour. Teen Club (12-17) is free.

Not sure if they changed this or if it was just different for a holiday sailing but in Dec. 2013 my daughter was 11 and my niece was 10 and there was no charge for them. They had late night activities and could sign themselves in and out but definitely no charge. They were there each evening till around midnight.

Their age group was 10-13 but they change the ages slightly sometimes depending on the # of kids in each category. Our older daughters were grouped in 14-17 (they were 15 & 17 at the time)

Edited by rum & monkey

Not sure if they changed this or if it was just different for a holiday sailing but in Dec. 2013 my daughter was 11 and my niece was 10 and there was no charge for them. They had late night activities and could sign themselves in and out but definitely no charge. They were there each evening till around midnight.

Their age group was 10-13 but they change the ages slightly sometimes depending on the # of kids in each category. Our older daughters were grouped in 14-17 (they were 15 & 17 at the time)

It may be because it was a holiday sailing. I've never heard of a 10-13 group. 10 & 11 year olds are normally in the kids club and 12 -17 are in the teen club.

Normally 9-11 year olds can sign themselves in and out if they're parents allow it, but there is still a charge after 10pm.

Edited by dcgrumpy

Do you have to pay for the kids clubs on the cruise or are they included mine are age 8 plus

Our grandson was the one who wanted to go to his age group after 10:00. He was 11 years old. They did charge us but it wasn't too much. He thought it was a big deal he could check him self in and out and be out that late at night. We were lucky the room was only a few feet away from our cabin.

We didn't suggest it because he might not of wanted to go. During the day he was in the pool almost 100% of the time. Or eating. Shows I don't think he was impressed with. Again we gave him the choice to decide what and where he wanted to go. Worked out for all of us.

We only had one child with us so no problems the whole week. Two or more kids might be a handful being they get braver doing their own thing I guess.