Mr Sanchos Beach or Nachi Cacom

whdove88

I have read a lot of posts regarding Pardiase Beach & Playa Mia but is there any word on Mr Sanchos & Nachi Cacom Beach Clubs at this point. We are coming the week of 11/27 on the Conquest. Still havent decided weather to try Pardise Beach or Playa Mia but was wondering about the other two beaches also. Is there any possibilty they will be up & running by then? Thanks to whomever answers.:D Myra

I have read so many posts on all the beaches, they all sound great. It is really hard to decide. We like having a pool too, so maybe we will stick with Playa, but prefer the smaller beaches. Sure sorry we will miss Nachi!:( Caro, did I read u use to work for Passion Island, we did that tour and we met a gal who was from Corpus Christi, she said she was the only woman working for the tour. Is that you? So sorry to hear about Passion Island too. PB sounds great, so does Palm Beach! Have to make a decision soon! (yea!) I know what ever we decide will be terrific!:) Myra

I have read so many posts on all the beaches, they all sound great. It is really hard to decide. We like having a pool too, so maybe we will stick with Playa, but prefer the smaller beaches. Sure sorry we will miss Nachi!:( Caro, did I read u use to work for Passion Island, we did that tour and we met a gal who was from Corpus Christi, she said she was the only woman working for the tour. Is that you? So sorry to hear about Passion Island too. PB sounds great, so does Palm Beach! Have to make a decision soon! (yea!) I know what ever we decide will be terrific!:) Myra

That was me! I´m still hoping the Passion Island gets up and going sooner than they think. I am going out there again today and will check progress and post.

I know it is hard to pick...each beach has it´s own unique qualities. Uvas would have been a good possible choice for you too...they had a pool and is very small. Great food too. Good news is...they are going to try and be ready in one week! So keep Uvas in mind.

It is you!! :eek: I had a feeling it was! We were on the bus to Passion Island a few years back & you were the guide, at the time we were from CC too, now from San Antonio. We have been soooo looking forward to returning to Coz.We had talked about going back to Passion Isand since that was such a treat. After being shuffled around on different cruises we were rebooked back on the Conquest & thought we were going to end up in Playa Del Carmen. Now just so happy to see you are accepting guests from the cruises so soon after the hurricane. I remember what you said about peanut butter! :eek: So if you are at the docks we will bring you some! :D ha!

It is you!! :eek: I had a feeling it was! We were on the bus to Passion Island a few years back & you were the guide, at the time we were from CC too, now from San Antonio. We have been soooo looking forward to returning to Coz.We had talked about going back to Passion Isand since that was such a treat. After being shuffled around on different cruises we were rebooked back on the Conquest & thought we were going to end up in Playa Del Carmen. Now just so happy to see you are accepting guests from the cruises so soon after the hurricane. I remember what you said about peanut butter! :eek: So if you are at the docks we will bring you some! :D ha!

I remember you guys now!!! There weren´t too many of my passengers that were from CC...I think only 5 or 6 the whole time I worked there. Thanks for the offer of peanut butter! I am always out on the pier to greet each ship. Just ask any of the tour operators or your shore excursion staff to help find me. Looking forward to your visit Myra.

I went to all the beach clubs today and yesterday have just posted a report and photos on my site: www.wilmacozumel.com

I'm afraid Mr Sanchos lost a lot of beach and doesn't expect to be open until 15th December and Nachi Cocom was closed down before Wilma - for environmental reasons I believe - so no confirmed news on if/when they will re-open.

BUT...!

There are still plenty of other great beach clubs that will be open - see my site for more...

All the best

Ian

Archived