Voom

Curious has anyone purchased a Voom package on Grandeur before or another older, smaller ship? Would like to use it for streaming music. Curious how the service is - speed, ease of us and connection in room, areas of the ship, etc.

Thanks!

Curious has anyone purchased a Voom package on Grandeur before or another older, smaller ship? Would like to use it for streaming music. Curious how the service is - speed, ease of us and connection in room, areas of the ship, etc.

Thanks!

We've used it on Vision, same class as Grandeur. Speed is slow, nothing like VOOM on Oasis or Quantum class ships. Might work OK for music streaming, depending on load. Works all over the ship.

Had it last week on Brilliance. Speed was ok. But I wasn't able to log on for 1.5 days and they wouldn't do anything about it. Went downstairs twice to customer service and just said "i'm sorry. It should be working". All it would do is spin and spin then a pop up saying "server can't be found". :mad: All the while my roommate had hers working fine. I asked for a refund of the time missed and they wouldn't do it since 'it's been working before."

Otherwise, when it was working, it was fine all over the ship; cabin, restaurant, decks, theater.

Edited by dmc6469