Searching for a cruise by port

Not an endorsement or anything, but a good search engine that allows you to narrow down choices to region, number of days, and then ports of departure is the Costco Travel site.

You can do the research there and then go about your business of obtaining your pricing with your preferred vendor.

SORRY just reread your request....what I told you is not what you are looking for....my bad.

Edited by baileybrad

But on RC's web site just look for 3-4 day cruises.

I wonder if Googling it would find list of all cruise lines that stop in KW

Thanks, that kinda answers it.

Say I didn't know only KW cruises were 3-4 days I'd be needle in a haystack searching all Carib cruises and checking each itinerary in turn.

KW was just an example - basically I want to search itineraries which call at ports I haven't yet been.

It's hard work clicking through each one - especially on the UK site as there is no itinerary snap shot in the search results list page any longer you have to click on each one

Right now in Royal's fleet it would be Brilliance, Enchantment and Empress. You can also give this a look...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/cruiseitineraries.cfm?portofcall=51

Thanks for the link..that really helps..'cruise to...xxx' on there brings up every cruise itinerary that calls to that port then you can filter by line. Will majorly help me in my search..thanks!

Google vacations to go. They have a search that includes what ports are visited as well as home ports. I find it very useful when you are looking for specific ports of call.

I use that site all the time. It's a great search engine to find a cruise. Sometimes not all the dates show up as I guess they only offer certain blocks of dates.