First NCL cruise booked for 2018

Icesk8rReedy

I booked a cruise on NCL (my first on this line). My hubs and I will be on the Pearl for a 7 night cruise to Belize, Honduras and 2 stops in Mexico on 4/1/2018-4/8/2018. I have looked and looked but I don't see much about this cruise. Most everyone seems to take the Pearl for Alaskan cruise or something with the Panama Canal. Who has done it this cruise and what did you think? We are in balcony room 10542. Looks like it's a decent location. Normally I do very forward but wanted to try something else this time. Anyone know much about these rooms?

I have done 2 RCCL (Mariner and Freedom) and 1 Carnival (Conquest) cruises so I will be curious how NCL compares. Last cruise was on RCCL Freedom in May and was in a cast since I shattered my elbow the week before the trip and needed surgery. NOT FUN to cruise with a cast, especially in May.

Thoughts?

We've done this cruise on the NCL Dawn several times. The Pearl is relocating to NOLA in Oct or Nov of this year. Looking at reviews of the Dawn from NOLA might be helpful for you since the Pearl will do the same ports. We really enjoyed cave tubing in Belize. In Costa Maya we go to Tropicante for a beach day. Cozumel we grab a cab and go to Paradise Beach or one of the other beach clubs. Snorkeling is good in Roatan. We usually do a ships excursion for Roatan. We always have a great time on this itinerary. I haven't been on the Pearl yet so I don't know about the rooms.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app