Triumph...Out of Dry Dock yet?

JessnCarl

Triumph takes her first cruise today and sails away from Miami around 4pm. We will be getting updates when they return and also we have Dave from England (karaoke entertainer) who is supposed to let us know what has happened to her. Here is something I posted on another thread if you want to see your ship. We will be on the Triumph three weeks from today!! :D

icon1.gifTriumph is lookin' good.....

Here is a nice LIVE night shot as she waits to cruise this saturday!

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/fourseasons/camera1&pan=-22.79383&tilt=-4.290496&panfov=1.8043479&tiltfov=1.3532609&overla y=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1131561 885238&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname =catalog&imagemap.x=-281&imagemap.y=-211&imagemap.w=1203&imagemap.h=902

Someone from one of the Triumph roll-calls said their rep from Carnival told them there would be some exciting new surprises for their cruise this saturday since she has been in drydock for 20 days.

We also have Dave from England who will be on the ship tomorrow and is going to let us all know what has happened to her. He said definitely new upholstery etc and moving the stage under cover up on Lido.

Wonder what exciting surprises may be?????:confused:

I last checked at 5:07 yesterday and she was still sitting there....kind of odd since they had no passengers to disembark!!! Not sure exactly what time she left, but wanted to see her go so I could inform my new friends in the roll call boards that I saw her leave. Does anyone know what time she left??? WIsh I was there, I am so jelous.

20 more days to go...

Archived