Breakfast and Lunch Carnival Liberty Dining Rooms

vuz98

We are first time Carnival cruisers sailing on the Liberty on Feb 2nd; we are very much looking forward to the experience! Already happy about the fact that there are guest laundry facilities on board with irons, ahhh the little things. :)

I am assuming the main dining room(s) are open for breakfast and lunch at specific times, would that be every day or just sea days? Possibly varies from ship to ship?

Thank you.

The MDR is open every sea day for brunch/lunch which lasts from about 8:30 to 1pm. You can order both breakfast items and lunch items for the whole time.

On port days, the dining room is open for only breakfast and serve a traditional breakfast menu, no lunch items.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served every day in the Lido buffet and other venues like burgers, deli, pizza.

Room service is free and 24 hours a day, also pizza.

I don't know if the Liberty has a Cucina Italian restaurant, but if it does it's free at lunch but there is a charge at dinner.

We are first time Carnival cruisers sailing on the Liberty on Feb 2nd; we are very much looking forward to the experience! Already happy about the fact that there are guest laundry facilities on board with irons, ahhh the little things. :)

I am assuming the main dining room(s) are open for breakfast and lunch at specific times, would that be every day or just sea days? Possibly varies from ship to ship?

Thank you.

The MDR is open every sea day for brunch/lunch which lasts from about 8:30 to 1pm. You can order both breakfast items and lunch items for the whole time.

On port days, the dining room is open for only breakfast and serve a traditional breakfast menu, no lunch items.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served every day in the Lido buffet and other venues like burgers, deli, pizza.

Room service is free and 24 hours a day, also pizza.

I don't know if the Liberty has a Cucina Italian restaurant, but if it does it's free at lunch but there is a charge at dinner.

Thank you both for your responses. I really like that they are open for several hours for lunch and breakfast without closing and re-opening for the 2 meals. Less to keep track of, and on a cruise, I like less to keep track of, :D