Athens/Singapore Nov 28 Cancellations?

Garmed

I was just wondering if there had been any cancellations on this cruise through the Suez Canal due to the pirate thing. Anybody know? We just got our docs and we have been upgraded on what I thought was a sold out cruise. We do not feel there will be any trouble. The element of surprise is gone and we are a much bigger ship than the Spirit. This will be our first Oceania cruise and we are sooo excited. After reading all of these posts, I know we will be happy cruisers.

I suppose there might be some who do cancel.

We are booked on Nautica, Istanbul to Singapore, 11-06, and have no plans to cancel.

Piracy has been prevalent around the Indonesian Islands also, but it has not stopped us from sailing in those waters either.

• 5 weeks later...

hi Druke 1

Also now thinking of doing Istanbul to Singapore 11th 06. Waiting on second quote - looks like a great trip. When did you book? I wonder how booked it is so far out, and now they are offering 2 for 1 plus air??

Hey Garmed - interested to hear about your upgrade - can I ask, did you book a certain chosen cabin or a 'guarantee'? What were you upgraded from, to? I am just living in hope!!

Archived