Where do you find the order of menus?

Hey all,

Sailing on Majesty for a 3 night Bahamas cruise in Feb, and I'm wondering the menu order for the MDR. Just looked at the most recent Cruise Compasses and the name of the menu isn't listed. (But it does list the second night as formal.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

This has come up for us on longer sailings since we have friends who dine with us and we are trying to plan out when we want to eat in MDR and when in a specialty. We generally are able to get the concierge to get the menus themselves for us, and line them up in the proper order. (I should mention that several of said friends are Ps, so maybe this is a courtesy that not everyone might expect?) If no concierge access, perhaps a question to the Maitre d'?

HTH

This has come up for us on longer sailings since we have friends who dine with us and we are trying to plan out when we want to eat in MDR and when in a specialty. We generally are able to get the concierge to get the menus themselves for us, and line them up in the proper order. (I should mention that several of said friends are Ps, so maybe this is a courtesy that not everyone might expect?) If no concierge access, perhaps a question to the Maitre d'?

HTH

Thanks! Was really hoping to find out before boarding. :-)