Suite amenities on Voyager??

I tried to find a listing of suite amenities on the RCCL website - no luck. I'm aware the list isn't as extensive as Princess offers, but aside from double credits for Crown and Anchor, are there any perks?

Currently we have an aft JS but I have marked the reservation "no upgrade unless to full suite" (I'm hoping to get lucky!!)

Thanks, Howard. That's exactly what I was looking for.

I'm not sure if my notation will exclude me from a possible upgrade but if it does - we will still be very happy in our JS. We have an aft facing cabin on the 10th deck. I don't think there is a better JS on the ship so I placed the notation. Since 3 of us are sharing the cabin, the only reason I would even wish for the suite is the additional square footage.

RCI very rarely gives upgrades anyways. If they have open suites, they usually save them to sell at the pier.

A JS doesn't get much in the way of amenities except for the extra room and the extra C&A credit. You have to be in a Grand Suite or higher to get extra amenities.

Archived