Elders 1st time to Roatan

Vale

I am 76 and my husband is 80, but he is in excellent shape. This will be our first time here and am wondering about excursions. Or should we just shop in the port area? Not interested in beaches anymore but would love to see the land and learn something about it.

I am 76 and my husband is 80, but he is in excellent shape. This will be our first time here and am wondering about excursions. Or should we just shop in the port area? Not interested in beaches anymore but would love to see the land and learn something about it.

If you want to do an excursion and see the island, go with Rony Tours. Highly rated and will become like family. They will give you a wonderful tour of the island. It is a beautiful place. Bodden Tours will do the same. Usually around $80 (two people) for the whole day and go wherever you like.

http://ronystours.com/ronys-private-tour/

We did Bodden tours and it was great. We had a private tour with about 14 of us though. Highly recommend them. Also don't worry about fitness on the tour most things are a short walk. Oh, catch the $2 cab out to the excursions as it is bit of a walk if you don't book with Carnival.

Edited by ekajun1957