Pride Piano Bar

chathamman

Good Afternoon. My wife, family and friends are cruising on the Pride July the 2nd to Bermuda. We love Piano Bars and would like to know who the Piano Bar entertainer might be? Has any one been on the Pride recently that can comment on the Piano Bar? Fun? Packed? Everyone involved and singing?

THANKs and Happy Cruising.......

Hi,

We too are on the Pride to Bermuda July 2nd. We also love a great piano bar entertainer, although we have not had one since Barry Miller back in 2009. We always rush there the first night after dinner in hopes of a fun and talented piano bar guy, but we have been disappointed every time since Barry. I have to admit, Barry probably ruined us for PB players as he was absolutely awesome to the point that I would book a cruise just because he was on it.

Having said that, right now is probably too early to find out about July as the entertainment changes fairly frequently.

Thanks for comments. Piano bars can be a bit of a hit or miss, but I'll mention three great ones. Bert Stratton, Lorraine Ingle and Marty Gast! Hope to see you all on the Bermuda Cruise and if a bunch of us go the piano bar and sing, I am sure it will be fun no matter the performer!