What's your favourite drink

mvaughan

1st favorite - Diet Coke

2nd favorite - Strawberry Daiquiri - seriously the BEST daiquiris ever on Celebrity!

I'll have to second that for the Daiquiri, mind you mine was Mango:D. We had the Classic package.

If you like a good Bloody Mary ... and you like spicy things ... always ask for your BM made with whatever hot/spicy pepper vodka is available. Sooooo much better than 'plain' to me. (and I still add a genrous grind of fresh cracked black pepper if available. And extra olives to nibble on! )

The very best are made with in-house infused vodkas ... black pepper corn is my favorite but hard to find around here .... a local place makes a good infused vodka using a blend of Grey Goose vodka, red jalapeno, fresno and cayenne peppers. I don't know how many ships would carry a pepper vodka but I think several brands have a pepper or spicy variety but I can only think of Absolute at the moment.

I had a Spicy Mango Martini in Sushi on 5. It was excellent. 10d7b9a62bfcf9f89fc97e7f131ca541.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That looks so good. Is the sushi a la carte or do you pay one price for as much as you can eat. Is sushi on 5 the only place you can get sushi.

Pina colada is on classic package.

I like the Black Forest Martini, Chocolate Martini, Flirtini, Creme Brûlée Martini(off menu), and the coconut drink from World Bar which are all on premium package.

Theres a creme brulee martini? Be still my heart!!!! I've never had a martini but that definitely sounds like a good one to start with, lol

Great thread! I found last cruise I kept going blank and only ordered a few cocktails or stick with vodka, lime and soda (which I love) ... this upcming cruise I have listed these now and plan to try at least one (or more :D ) a day !! Amaretto coffee at Bacio was my nightcap every night on our last cruise :D

Does anyone know if they make a Moscow Mule in the traditional copper mug anywhere onboard?

Thanks!

I don't think so. I had a time getting a properly made Moscow Mule. The bartender in the Ensemble Bar came pretty close but no copper mug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 AM - 9 AM - Black Coffee available free

9 AM - 11 AM - Water with Prem Package

12 PM - 11 PM - Bud Lite free with my Prem Package.

11 PM - 11:30 PM - Water with my burger from Room Service

Rinse and Repeat

That looks so good. Is the sushi a la carte or do you pay one price for as much as you can eat. Is sushi on 5 the only place you can get sushi.

We were on the Ultimate Dining Package, so it was included $29 per day includes lunches on sea days. If you go off package it is alacarte.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What wines are included with the classic? Is there a big choice?

Sent from my SM-N910U using Forums mobile app

We had classic last year. We aren't. If wine drinkers but likes good pino and we're happy to see Mezzacorona on board. You'll probably find something you will like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums