Star Princess C619 - Any Thoughts?

custompcsys

Booked my first balcony cabin (C619, cat BA) on the Star for our Baltic cruise next June. Was on the Diamond this past July in an inside and really wished I had the balcony for Alaska, so I thought I'd splurge for northern Europe.

Any thoughts on the cabin we picked or having a balcony in general for the Baltic cruise?

Thanks! You guys are always a wealth of info :D

The balconies on Caribe Deck on the Star are great. There is plenty of room and storage with a good sized closet. The only drawback to the room is the small shower, but since you have been in an inside you already know what the showers are like. The balcony is probably the best part. With the exception of the full suites and the balcony cabins on the very back of the ship, they are the largest balconies on the ship. They also provide the best of both worlds being half covered and half open. Since the Baltic cruise is very port intensive, your only challenge will be to have enough time to enjoy that balcony. Provided you aren't going to dinner at 6:00 you will have a wonderful location for sail aways as some of the ports are very picturesque. You've picked a great cruise and a great cabin. Enjoy!

Archived