Vista family habor room- is it worth it?

Slwrlw8

We are experienced cruisers but now we have a daughter. We went on two disney cruises and honestly they were amazing but beyond our budget.

We were going to give carnival a try because they have kids programs for two year olds (most cruise lines are 3 years minimum).

We went to book a suite on the vista but it wanted to put us in the family harbor suites on deck 2. I don't think I've ever sailed in a room on a deck that low so it makes me nervous.

Is the benefits of the suite and lounge worth the room on a low deck?

In a word... yes, LOL. We went on the vista in Dec. My nieces and nephews with their spouses and children (my great nieces and nephews). We stayed on Havana and they stayed in family harbor. The youngest child was 14 months and the oldest 9. They couldn't stop ranting about how easy it made their lives. Someone was in there to help them set up all of the camp ocean stuff, there were games and tv games for the kids to play. But the thing I think they liked the most was the easy access to snacks, food, beverages. No running up to 10 for ice cream cones, that sort of thing. It was their first cruise now they dont want to go on another unless there is a family harbor LOL.

Our family thought Family Harbor was well worth it. Loved the lounge.

Word of warning - watch room placement, noise is a severe issue in ALL Suites, Cove Balconies, and Interior & Oceanviews located UNDER the galley.