Refreshment Package - Allure

martyap

I know it is on sale at $18 + gratuities. I rarely have an alcoholic drink and I am not big on soda. I know the package gives you bottled water, freshly squeezed juice, virgin cocktails, virgin frozen drinks, premium coffee/tea.

Would it entitle me to get a cappuccino; freshly squeezed OJ in the MDR?

specialty restaurants? Have not been on a cruise for several years but I remember those were available w/o additional charges in the MDR.

Does the package include any of the smoothies in the Solarium cafe?

Thanks

Karen

My boys had this package on last cruise, DH chose this package for our upcoming one. It includes speciality coffees (non Starbucks), fresh,y squeezed juice, water, soda, nonaxolohic drinks. My kids had smoothies but not sure if that has changed since last cruise. I too got the sale price today for dh. :p

I know it is on sale at $18 + gratuities. I rarely have an alcoholic drink and I am not big on soda. I know the package gives you bottled water, freshly squeezed juice, virgin cocktails, virgin frozen drinks, premium coffee/tea.

Would it entitle me to get a cappuccino; freshly squeezed OJ in the MDR?

specialty restaurants? Have not been on a cruise for several years but I remember those were available w/o additional charges in the MDR.

Does the package include any of the smoothies in the Solarium cafe?

Thanks

Karen

Yes to the OJ and coffees in the MDR and coffees in the specialty restaurants.

Smoothies at most bars including the solarium. And the bits.ity Cafe. Vitality Cafe also has Powerade and Red Bull that are included.

Where is it listed for $18/day? I just checked for our upcoming cruise on Allure in 8 days and it says $26. Also, the Deluxe package is still $46/day and many people have said it's on sale for $3. Where do you look for the prices? I was looking in the My Cruises section.

Where is it listed for $18/day? I just checked for our upcoming cruise on Allure in 8 days and it says $26. Also, the Deluxe package is still $46/day and many people have said it's on sale for $3. Where do you look for the prices? I was looking in the My Cruises section.

I think every sailing, every Cruise Planner is different. My 4/2 now has internet surf and stream $8.99, refreshment $18, Giovanni's $24..... deluxe is still $46

Sent from my iPad using Forums