Live on the Harmony too!!!!

Mak7464

Well so far.

Day one. Ice show I wanted to see was cancelled and replaced with iskate because one of the skaters is injured.

Yesterday. Aqua theater the fine line was cancelled because of conditions. (Yes the boat is rocking and rolling yesterday and today. More than I thought it would for sure.). Doesn't bother me. But I wanted to see the show.

Then tonight GREASE was cancelled because of technical difficulties. We were told that he computer that controls the sounds and lights crashed. Said it would be rescheduled. We will see.

:(

I am on this cruise also. Grease is supposedly rescheduled for Friday at 9pm. I am doing a back to back. This is the first week. We have the same room booked both weeks so we can leave all our stuff onboard. But we have to get off and get back on. It was my understanding that if you don't book the same room you have to take your luggage off. Even booking way ahead it limits your room choice somewhat because you have to pick a room that is open for both weeks.

I am on this cruise also. Grease is supposedly rescheduled for Friday at 9pm. I am doing a back to back. This is the first week. We have the same room booked both weeks so we can leave all our stuff onboard. But we have to get off and get back on. It was my understanding that if you don't book the same room you have to take your luggage off. Even booking way ahead it limits your room choice somewhat because you have to pick a room that is open for both weeks.

With different rooms you just have to pack everything except what is on hangars. Your room steward will move your suitcases and hanging clothes to your new cabin, no need to take things off the ship with you.

Are you surprised by how much you can feel the big ship moving? I have to admit, I'm a small boat guy (they are my favorite) and I kind of like it. I am however surprised. It is really windy though.

Can you take a look at cabin 6277 and post what is around it? On the floor plan it shows a cabin that is all by itself with void space around it. I don't think RCL would allow so much void space so I'm thinking that it is a crew area of some sort. Can you tell if it is something around that cabin that would generate lots of noise? Thanks!

Can you take a look at cabin 6277 and post what is around it? On the floor plan it shows a cabin that is all by itself with void space around it. I don't think RCL would allow so much void space so I'm thinking that it is a crew area of some sort. Can you tell if it is something around that cabin that would generate lots of noise? Thanks!

It is definitely not empty space. There is a crew stairwell and elevator in part of that area, not sure what else.

We're cruising on it in about a month! Are any of the slides (water or dry) open while the ship is in port?

We didn't pull away till 5 today and the abyss opened at 3. I will have a scan of all compass documents when I get back. It has all of the opening times daily.

So I took my morning walk past your room this morning.

The space toward the elevator is a public men's restroom.

The door immediately after in the hall is a big stainless door that says "ice station". There is other service doors after that.

On the backside is the bordwalk. There are entrances to service areas there for he crew as well.

Don't know if this is good or bad. But it's what is there.

So there was quite the mess up surrounding the second formal night.

We were in St Marteen yesterday and the cruise compas mistakenly said "formal" attire for dinner. I say mistakenly because they made an announcement that it was not formal night and it would be today "Thursday". Unfortunately, this announcement was made with about 3/4 of everyone still on the island. He only way we heard about it was from my inlaws. They got all dressed up and went to the diamond lounge for happy hour. When they got there som either couples told them. They called us in our room as I was pulling my suit from the closet.

Needless to say here were quite a few sho showed up "dressed" for dinner. And they were very confused when they got there. I heard some were upset as well because, as you all know, you only bring so much formal gear.

Needless to say here were quite a few sho showed up "dressed" for dinner. And they were very confused when they got there. I heard some were upset as well because, as you all know, you only bring so much formal gear.

That is really frustrating. They should have also posted the "formal night error" at the embarkation gangway to inform those who were still on the island when the announcement was made.