Carnival changed time in Costa Rica, WHY?

GLCAS

Carnival did this to us on our cruise on Nov1-9th. I wasn't impressed either. I wasn't given an explaination on it either. At the time I assumed it was weather related with storms and all. However, we ended up having a wonderful time in Costa Rica and I am seriously considering travelling there as a separate trip........absolutely beautiful!

Jackie

I noticed this week that Carnival have drastically cut their list of shore excursions for Costa Rica. I written and asked for an explanation, but in the meantime, anyone know why. We're sailing 1/21 on the Liberty with a group of 20.

Paul

I spoke with Carnival yesterday about the reduction in shore excursions. According to their cruise consulant, the excursions are limited to what their contractors are willing to offer. This varies according to time of arrival and the number of ships in port. We're in Limon on 1/25 on the Liberty arriving at noon. The previous day the Legend is in at 7.00 am and the following day the Galaxy, Costa Allegra and Seaborn Legend are all in port.

As an alternative, I have contacted Greenways (my friend Mario) who are willing to tailor all excursions, with the exception of the Aerial Tram, to suit the times in port. We're with a group of 20 so we're also talking with Charlie Soto.

Paul

Hello

My wife and I are also on Liberty sailing Jan.21st

We were hoping to do a white water rafting excursion

Now not so sure

When I originally booked the cruise I am sure the

Limon port times were different

Looking for any shore excusion ideas we can

The Carnival list is not that great

thanks

Carnival did this to us on our cruise on Nov1-9th. I wasn't impressed either. I wasn't given an explaination on it either. At the time I assumed it was weather related with storms and all. However, we ended up having a wonderful time in Costa Rica and I am seriously considering travelling there as a separate trip........absolutely beautiful!

Jackie

Was there anything in particular you would suggest doing in Costa Rica????

tx!

Archived