Who to rent a car from in Phillipsburg?

flagger

Well Joyce Prince was booked the day we are going, and considering the price of taxis I was wondering if it would be worth it to rent a car for the day in St. Maarten. We literally are there all day. We would like to do some shopping, visit Maho and Orient Beach and be back in time for late evening dining at the specialty restaurant.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a car rental agency? I had read it is cheaper to do it before arrival than when on the island. Thanks in advance for your help.

We will be there Nov. 28 on the Serenade.

Have booked a Jeep Wrangler 5 passenger soft top....auto/air with unltd mileage from Hertz for $ 80.00 for the whole day.

Also have cars rented in San Juan and on Antigua - St. Martin is the most expensive of the three.... but will split with another couple who are cruising with us, so not too bad. Still cheaper than taxis to take you all over the island and we say when and where and how long etc.

Just went to www.hertz.com and found INTERNATIONAL 800 #

They were very helpful and nice.

Have a great time.

Yes I plan to post when I get back around Dec. 4th or so....depends on how tired I will be and how long I will need to rest up from my vacation :)

The Hertz pickup location is listed on my reservation as being Philipsburg Pier and I spoke with them and they said they are right there. I tend to stay with the regulars - like Hertz etc... we have 2 suv's and 1 jeep rented with them on this trip alone. Also like a little more steel behind me than the 21.00 cars. Rented a car (came with the villa) in Jamaica - was a Russian made Lata (sp?) kind of like a sardine can on 4 wheels. They way they drive there I wished we had more steel around us then !!

PS Is that your dog in your post? I have a yellow lab. 1 yr old. would love to put his pic on mine. How do you do it?

PS Is that your dog in your post? I have a yellow lab. 1 yr old. would love to put his pic on mine. How do you do it?
You have to shrink it to the parameters, but if you click on user CP there is an option to add an avatar.

If you look long enough at my weim, she will wink at you. My wife has a $40 off coupon and is going to see if it is only good at US locations or at any.

Archived