which ship

cincicruisers

Hello

I am thinking of booking an X cruise while on the Radiance in a few weeks. Which ship in the line is about the size of the Radiance/Jewel in the X line?

Do you know if the credits count from all the RCCL? I have heard nothing but good things about X cruises. Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you sailed the M class? Any particular ship? What catagory room would be similar to the GS or JS on RCCL? I really sail for the ship... I like the ports, but really enjoy the time at sea also. Thanks
Infinity, Constellation, Summit or Millennium would fit your bill.

The closest thing to a GS would be the Royal Suite.

The closest thing to a JS would be the Sky Suite, but those are a bit smaller than a JS. If it were me, I'd take the Family View (FV) before I'd take a Sky Suite on a Millennium class ship. More space both inside and out (MONSTER verandas of 200+ square feet). Less expensive, too, if you don't need the butler. You may have trouble for booking for less than 4 when school isn't in session, though.

The Celebrity Suites, while interesting, don't have a veranda that either of the two cabins types you mentioned have.

Your credits on RCL count but they don't combine. That is to say that if you have been on 5 ore more cruises on RCL, you'll get matching benefits on X. Not sure why they don't match the lowest level of membership (Gold on RCL) but they won't. Also, you will get X credits for this cruise, they won't add to your RCL credits.

Your credits on RCL count but they don't combine. That is to say that if you have been on 5 ore more cruises on RCL, you'll get matching benefits on X. Not sure why they don't match the lowest level of membership (Gold on RCL) but they won't. Also, you will get X credits for this cruise, they won't add to your RCL credits.

Sailing as Elite on X does not begin to compare with the perks you receive as Diamond or higher on RCI.

The M class ships are very similar to Radiance Class. I enjoyed Infinity and Serenade is my favorite RCI vessel. Better food and service in the main dining room on Infinity, better food on RCI in Windjammer for breakfast and lunch. Better and more varied nightlife on RCI, also better fitness program and facilities.

If you have a particular status level in the RCCL Crown & Anchor Program, you will be give the equivilent level in the Celebrity Captains Club program. For example. if you are C&A Diamond you will become Captain's Club Elite. However, the benefits are not the same in the two programs. As a Diamond C&A member you get a coupon book that includes free 20 minutes of free Internet usage, a free photo of your choice from the photo gallery, etc. Diamond members also get discounts on balcony cabins and suites. An Elite Captains Club member get 10 free Internet minutes and that's about it. No free photos, no cruise discounts. The benefits of the C&A program far exceed those of the Captains Club.

Archived