Cruising with Celebrity over Easter

TalkingTravel

Hi everyone, I am sailing with my family on Celebrity Solstice during Easter. Does anyone know if they do anything special for the youngsters (and the young at heart) with regard to chocolate eggs, bunnies, etc? If so, can you recall if the celebrations last throughout the Easter long weekend or just on Easter Sunday? Thanks for your help.

We went on an Easter cruise aboard a Celebrity ship but it was more than ten years ago. Our two kids were in the children's program. The Easter Bunny (one of the counselors) handed out presents and an Easter egg hunt was organized for the kids. But it was all on Easter Sunday. There was nothing else during the cruise.

I used to work in the kid's program on Celebrity and they absolutely do. It has been a few years now, but when I was on board we would have a special carnival type program with easter egg hunts, crafts, and the Easter bunny.

Thanks for the info everyone. Our son is 13 but will no doubt still be up for an Easter egg hunt if there is one on offer. We're in port on Easter Sunday but hopefully there will still be time for some Easter fun and games.