Falmouth Excursion - Inner Tubing and Dunns River Falls - FY44

Dixie1337

Has anyone done this particular excursion? How was lunch? Were you rushed at the falls?

I'm debating between just doing the dunn's river falls transfer (which has a stop at reggae hill for 30 mins but doesn't include food - I'm not really interested in that part of it) or doing this one.

The cruise planner used to have reviews for their excursions but sadly they're not there any more and it' s making decisions more difficult.

Any advice is appreciated!

(The only thing is that I'm set on doing this through the ship. In Cozumel we're just going to grab a cab but because Dunn's River Falls is so far from the port I'd rather just book through the ship.)

We did this exact excursion a couple years age. We went tubing first on the White river. You end where it dumps into the ocean. We ate at the Shaw Park Hotel which was right next to where we ended tubing. We then loaded a boat and traveled to Dunn's. I wouldn't say we were rushed but they move you up the falls pretty quickly while holding hands. We did have time to stop for photos and to slide into the pools at different spots. Then you have a few minutes to run the gauntlet of vendors and back on the bus. We got back to port and needed to get through customs immediately. Before we got back to our stateroom the ship was dropping lines. We did have fun though. The tubing had guides that sang reggae and explained some things. The lunch was a buffet with Jerk chicken, salad, fruit and some other things and open bar. The White river dumps out right by Couples Sans Souci, near their nude beach so you can wave at the nudists while you are waiting for everyone. We had a good time.