LIBERTY secret door

nascargirl1217

Not sure if this is the one you want but go forward on Deck 9 (Lido) and you'll see a door leading out to a small deck. It says something on the door about wind and the door will slam - no signs about there being a deck but it's all the way forward. It's a panoramic view from there of where the ship is headed and it's never crowded. Our cabin was close and often we were the only ones out there. It's the best place ever to take pictures coming in to port. There's no where to sit except maybe a bench. It looks down onto the crew deck which is forward on about deck 4 or 5. They have some nice lounge furniture down there as well as a private hot tub!

Stacey,

There is a serect door that all the ships on Destiny and Conquest ships has. (not sure about the spirit class) If you bring up the deck plans on carnivals website you can see that decks 10, 7, and 6 (may-be 9) on the forward part is a area that most do not know about. On the following decks (above) go straight to the front of the ship til you can't go no more. There should be a door on the side. This area can be reached on both sides of the ship. I used this area when on the Destiny and enjoyed this when arriving and leaving port, enjoying sunrise or sunset or just a hidaway.

does anyone who has been on the liberty know where the secret door is yet? We are going in March and I would like to find it.

I will be on the Liberty in a few weeks and have a balcony cabin on deck 10 and remember reading someplace about a door that leads to an outside deck at the front of the ship on deck 10.

Maybe you can get them to put the NASCAR race on that big screen TV out by the pool when you go. I think the race will be in Atlanta the week of your cruise. No race when I go the season will be over...

Does anyone know if there is one on the Spirit class ships?

Maybe we can look?

Currently http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/1amnorth/camera1&pan=-112.27731&tilt=-16.802689&panfov=5.353011&tiltfov=4.1723685&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1113787827626&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&zoom=8.724062&vfmap.x=293&vfmap.y=62&vfmap.w=83&vfmap.h=56 is empty but this Wednesday Carnival Spirit will be berthed there. You should be able pan and zoom on the forward part of the superstructure. If these areas are there, we will see them.

Lezlee - is this door on the port or the starboard side of the ship (looking forward)? Will be on the Liberty 2/4/06 and would love to see this area!

Lisa - on deck 9, it's on the port side forward. There is not one on each side of the deck - only one door.

Does anyone know if there is one on the Spirit class ships?

Kethry88-

I know this has nothing to do with the post, but....

"Anybody wanna peanut?"

Is that a reference to "The Princess Bride"?

If so... THAT is my all-time favorite movie!!!:D

Yes, I think it is also on the Spirit class ships, and yes, that it one of Fezzik's lines from "The Princess Bride". :D

Archived