C2 vs C3 Guarantee?

georgeschris

I don't know the ships well enough to comment on cabin locations (C2 vs. C3), but I can recommend this: if you're a Captain's Club member, book your cruise at the C3 price point and take advantage of the complimentary category upgrade to C2.

Whether booking through Celebrity or through a travel agent, either will be able to facilitate that upgrade for you. But you'll need to ask for the upgrade in order to receive; it won't be automatically applied.

You must be at least in the 'Classic' tier of the Captain's Club in order to be eligible.

Good luck and happy sailing!

EDIT: I just realized you indicated it's a guarantee concierge room. The Captain's Club upgrade is not applicable to any guarantee category. However you could still pay for a standard C3 and bump up to a C2.

Food for thought...

Some C2 cabins are on the hump and have bigger balconies. C3 cabins all have a standard balcony.

Those hump cabins are always the first to go and won't be part of the guarantee inventory.

Look at the deck plan. Location of the rooms determine the category. Guarantees usually offer the more undesirable rooms in a category. I say, "usually" not always. But by looking what rooms are possible, should help you pick the category. Don't forget to look above the room too. Some rooms can be below public rooms.

Edited by eandj