Port of Seattle

cubflyer

I'm booked on October 6th, 2017 on the Explorer out of Seattle. I want to book a hotel nearest the pier used by RCCL in Seattle. Can you tell me which pier the Explorer will embark from?

Smith Cove, Pier 91.

And I'm not sure if there are really any hotels in the immediate area. We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton on Mercer St. It would have been a pretty easy trip from there to the pier by taxi, I can't remember if they offered a shuttle. But we actually rented a car for our last night in Seattle, and then returned it to the downtown location, where they had a free shuttle to the pier.

There are no hotels within walking distance of the pier. You will need to take a taxi or shuttle. The pier is some distance (over two miles) from Seattle's downtown waterfront tourist area. Streets leading to the pier are not pedestrian friendly. The two hotel areas most favored by cruisers are downtown Seattle near Pike Place Market and, usually a second choice, near Seattle Center (Space Needle, Museum of Pop Culture, and Pacific Science Center.)

The west coast departures section of the CC forum has threads on Seattle hotels.