All access behind the scenes tour

moschele

We are sailing May 26, 2017 on Explorer of the Seas. Does anyone know around when the all access tour will be available to book online?

I am assuming it will be after final payment (which is next month)

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Mine (for Harmony in August) was available last week AND it was on sale $119 instead of $150. My final payment isn't due until the end of April. It was in the CruisePlanner under Entertainment and Activities.

The $119 is the new regular price and has been for almost a month. They have shortened the tour from 3 hours down to 2 hours.

Mine (for Harmony in August) was available last week AND it was on sale $119 instead of $150. My final payment isn't due until the end of April. It was in the CruisePlanner under Entertainment and Activities.

Hmmm, all that is listed for us is a mystery dinner and flow rider lessons....I wonder if I could call the cruise line and they would have it available?

Hmmm, all that is listed for us is a mystery dinner and flow rider lessons....I wonder if I could call the cruise line and they would have it available?

It only showed up a couple of weeks before our last cruise on Allure the beginning of January. Just keep watching. Calling unfortunately won't be of any help as they see the exact same things as you do.

I did it on Oasis for $150 and it was well worth it. I wonder what they've cut out now that it's shorter?

It is 100% not the same as you had it. It has changed fleet wide for now, and for the worse imho.

It's in my Harmony review... shorter Galley tour,rushed through I5 to see incinerator/control room, we were not allowed into the crew area or their "Windjammer", and then up to the bridge. The longest part of the tour was the laundry... for a $119? No thx. There was no theatre, no helipad, lots of places we did not go to that I was expecting to go compared to my incredible experience on Quantum

Well, this is a deal breaker for me! I'm gonna cancel my tour on harmony. I was specifically wanting to see the behind the scenes at the Aqua Theater... which used to be included but now is not. I didn't realize the $119 was the "new" price and the tour had been altered from what used to be included. Oh Well!

A few years ago, on a Freedom cruise, i won a Make A Wish auction that included the galley, laundry and bridge. I was specifically looking forward to the Oasis class things...

• 4 weeks later...
We are sailing May 26, 2017 on Explorer of the Seas. Does anyone know around when the all access tour will be available to book online?

I am assuming it will be after final payment (which is next month)

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

I am on the same sailing as you and I just booked it tonight!