Has anybody traveled on the Breeze in the past month or two?

Carleeb12

If so, I have a few questions:

1. Do the cabin stewards still give you the option of morning and evening service?

2. What time did you actually debark the cruise ship? Trying to decide when to have the shuttle company show up. We don't want to be rushed to get off the boat, but we also don't want to be waiting outside for a while before they arrive.

3. Do the carpets look really worn? I know it is going into dry dock 2 weeks after we sail, so I wondered what to expect with the condition of the common areas.

If so, I have a few questions:

1. Do the cabin stewards still give you the option of morning and evening service?

2. What time did you actually debark the cruise ship? Trying to decide when to have the shuttle company show up. We don't want to be rushed to get off the boat, but we also don't want to be waiting outside for a while before they arrive.

3. Do the carpets look really worn? I know it is going into dry dock 2 weeks after we sail, so I wondered what to expect with the condition of the common areas.

We had both AM and PM and were never asked what we wanted

We were off by 7;15-7:30 AM , The shuttles ,bus's ,taxi's were all waiting when we walked out of terminal , Even our hotel shuttle was there

We saw no worn looking carpets ,ect Breeze is in great shape

Sailed Jan 8-16 (+1 day fog delay)

We were asked if we wanted either time or both for service. Chose AM. Clemente was awesome and seemed to always be in the hallway calling me when I turned the wrong direction headed to my cabin 98% of the time

Debark was different than normal due to fog delayed arrival, self assist seemed really disorganized in the Theater. Then a medical offload delayed self-assist by an hour. All shuttles were there because of the +1 day fog delay, only ship in port at that point.

We were given the option of morning or evening or both.

Didn't notice the carpets being worn.

We debarked early and then we had to wait for our ride. I think a porter will help speed things through customs, it did for us.

We sailed Jan 22-29, 2017.

Our steward asked "What time do you want the cabin serviced?" Lots of newbies on the hall had no idea that you could have twice a day service. Don't fall for it. They are supposed to offer Morning, evening or both. Also, don't forget to ask for ice when they come too!

We put our luggage outside our cabin the night before. We had #1 luggage tags and were off the ship by 7:50am

If you do self assist they debark from the top down, so deck 12 goes first, then deck 11 etc.

There were a few spots on some of the stairwells where the carpet looked worn, but just as many places it looked like the carpet had already been replaced. Everything in our cabin (drapes, carpet, furnishings) was in great shape.

We just got back today! Feb 5-12 sailing. All of the carpets I paid any attention to looked new, but I didn't go around looking at carpets. Furniture in our room looked new as well. I was really surprised at how fresh and clean everything looked considering they are going into dry dock soon. Our cabin steward, Nataliya did a great job and did ask if we wanted 1 or 2 services a day and we asked for 2 which actually worked out quite well.

We left our luggage outside of the room the night before (zone 5) and were out of customs/immigration by 10:30. We used the "Port Authority" parking just down the street and they had at least 3 vans in line ready to pick up departing guests, no waiting at all. I was very impressed again with how smoothly the disembarkation went.

I think my best half saved the fun times, when I get a minute I'll check...

I just got off the Breeze on Sunday (2-12).

We were asked if we wanted morning or evening. Not asked about both. While I knew, from here, that was still an option I decided on just doing the once a day and in the evening. Big mistake and one I won't make again.

I did not notice any of the carpets looking worn out. I did notice spots and stains on some of the public area seating. ie dining room. And the outdoor cushions in the serenity and on deck 11 looked and felt very worn. Those definitely need replacing.

We were faster to the fun so got priority debarkation and was delayed a little bit due to fog (couple of hours). We were off the ship and in our car at 11am

We also just got off the Breeze Sunday and our cabin steward, Keerthi, met us as soon as we got to our cabin the first day and handed us a form to fill out where you could check 'morning' 'evening' or 'both' (yes there was a box to check for 'both') It also specifically asked about other extras such as will you want extra towels, pillows or blankets. He did an excellent job, recognizing us every time he saw us in the hall and connecting us with our daughter who was actually booked in my sisters room next door.

As for debarking, we had a little bit different experience because even though we chose to carry our own luggage, our cabin was on deck 2 so we were some of the last ones off ship. So with the fog delay that set everyone back, we didn't get off the ship until nearly 1 p.m. However, we parked our group in the Limelight Lounge where the crew set up a movie for us to watch.