Yuck!!! Look at these feet

greatam

I'm with ya' on that one. Rachel McLish is my alltime favorite, though so is Gladys Portugese. I used to work out with her at our gym. But then she left NY to marry "the Muscle from Brussels" - Jean-Claude Van Damme.

I love the photo's of Lisa Lyons from the 70's. She was one of the first and a real groundbreaker in so many ways.

But back to the point. It's unbelievable that some women think that with a few sets of weight lifting, they'd wake up looking like a female "Aaahhhnold"! Sheesh!

Loved Gladys!

I started weight training when I was stationed in Germany...and I had to wait 3 weeks for her workout book to come in the mail from the states!

The question I always got was "aren't you afraid you'll look like a man?"

:confused: After 5 years....I certainly didn't look like a man!

I did compete at 3 amatuer events in the mid-80's...and there were those of us who were "natural" and then there were those who were not LOL!

If you couldn't tell by the lack of cuts in their muscles...then the facial fuzz and body acne was a dead give away!

Women should have curves....just not in the THOSE types of curves :D

~e

Archived