Anthem – Overnight Food/Beverages??

The Cafe Promenade is open 23 hours per day (close to clean for 1 hour early in morning). They have sandwiches and dessert type items. I believe Sorrentos is open until around 1 or 2am each day. As for alcohol most bars are closed by around 3am (unless it's really hopping) so get hungry and thirsty early;)

The Cafe Promenade is open 23 hours per day (close to clean for 1 hour early in morning). They have sandwiches and dessert type items. I believe Sorrentos is open until around 1 or 2am each day. As for alcohol most bars are closed by around 3am (unless it's really hopping) so get hungry and thirsty early;)

Looks like you may have to sleep between 3 - 7 am, then start all over again! lol Good luck to you. I have a feeling I'll be putting in 8 hours of zzzz's every night because I'm a wuss!

Like previous poster stated, there is pizza at Sorrento's and a very small variety of sandwiches & desserts at the tiny Cafe Promenade, which are essentially in the same space. The pizza is not great by any means and there are only a very few lame looking sandwiches and desserts, which are in a small glass case. This was our only complaint about The Anthem...if you get hungry after the buffet closes, you are basically out of luck. We heard this comment from other passengers on board as well.