Should I buy massage pre-cruise "on sale" or wait until onboard Harmony of the Seas?

cubalinda

Hi there. I'm looking for advice as to my purchase of a massage for my cruise on Harmony of the Seas April 29th.

On the RCL website it says that there is a 30% discount on the purchase of spa treatments if buying before the cruise. (I don't remember the fine print details about when this "offer" is good until. I did of course see/remember the added 18% tax disclaimer).

The massage treatments I am interested in are listed as either $89/50 min or $119/75 min if I purchase pre-cruise.

Sorry to sound naive, but is this a good deal?

The other discounts listed aren't applicable to me: I will not get massage on Embarkation day,ditto on Port day etc. So no more savings possible.

Does anyone know if I am better off to wait and purchase a massage when I'm on the ship? Do they offer any savings above what I can get pre-cruise?

I booked through a Travel Agent and no deals there darn it.

Any thoughts/advice/prices would be very helpful when planning for my cruise.

Thanks very much.

Do a mock booking on each day and I'm pretty sure you'll find those discounts only on embarkation and port days or off times when most everyone has dinner or shows, etc. Hard to say what discounts may become available once on the ship but they generally don't need to lower the prices too much unless bookings are slow. Hope something works out for you and enjoy your cruise