How small are the inside family interior rooms on the Norwegian breakaway?

Mhl76

We are traveling this summer on the breakaway. We are a family of four including a 10-year-old and eight-year-old. How small are the rooms? We know the square footage, but realistically can for people live in this room? Thanks for the help!

If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend the outside cabins on the breakaway. We have stayed comfortably in many inside cabins on other ships. But, on the breakaway those rooms are extremely tight. Is it doable? Yes. Would you be more comfortable across the hall? Absolutely!

For reference we are also a family of 4.

Either way, enjoy your vacation.

I had one of these--me, DW, DS (7 yrs old) and my DD (5 yrs old). It was tough to start with since my wife and I have been on plenty of cruises and always had much larger rooms. BUT you get used to it. The kids didn't care--kids, especially younger ones, are more flexible.The toughest part was getting dressed. But I would get ready, take the kids to walk around, get a snack etc, while my wife got ready.

We tried to upgrade multiple times but since we bought with Expedia it was impossible. But the deal was soooo inexpensive that in retrospect I am glad we never paid more--once we got used to the room, we survived. I would say if you can, get one of the rooms close to the splash academy--if the kids go there often, being close was a nice perk.