Del Sol

geoduderob

Just finished my cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas and our last port of call was in Cozumel. Our shopping guide on the ship held a talk the day before about the shops and had coupons for certain shops. She gave us one for Del Sol the people that sell items that change color in the sun. Our coupon was for a pair of sunglasses, 1 t shirt, a frisbee, a pair of flip flops, and a beach ball. We went and they were very pushy, and did not have the flip flops. they said they have not received theirs yet. Our shopping guide should have known that before giving a coupon for it. the girls at the store said they could give us a tote bag in its place..? We didn't want a tote bag and said that was the substitution and the bag was $20 vs the flip flops were $10 so it was a better deal which was a flat out lie. I went ahead with purchase stating how disappointed i was about the situation and the girl at the register just was rude and had an attitude. I will never buy a thing from Del Sol after this so other shoppers beware. Also our shopping guide paper said sunglasses were $49 and they were in Belize, but in Costa Maya and in Cozumel they were $59.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums