RCCL website - Cruise Answer Book ? FAQ are where?

Coming from Princess, which has a cruise answer book with all the general information answers in one place, as a first time RCCL cruiser I am unable to find anything equivalent to that on the Royal Caribbean web site. Is there something?

For instance, I was looking to see what dress code, if any, there might be. I ran across the answer completely by accident, and now can't find it again.

Doe anyone have shortcuts to the RCCL website for answers to cruise questions? Most of their links are to "reserve this feature" pages, not information.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq.do

From the main page, click already booked, then FAQ's

This is really disappointing. Just some examples:

Excursions: No where does it say they must be prepaid (until you find it after selecting your excursion).

and no where does it say whether you can buy them at the Excursions Desk once onboard.

Luggage tags: It says one must be "qualified" to get luggage tags, and drilling down on related questions, that means Crown & Anchor® Society Pinnacle members or Guests who have booked the following (high priced) staterooms.

- What the heck?

... Luggage tags: It says one must be "qualified" to get luggage tags, and drilling down on related questions, that means Crown & Anchor® Society Pinnacle members or Guests who have booked the following (high priced) staterooms.

And that's not even accurate anymore. I believe anyone who wants mailed luggage tags has to pay $35 for paper documents.