Zenith Caribbean Deck

lulabelle

It's possible for meto change. Just wanted to know how room 6099 is on the Zenith. Have never sailed this ship, just needed some info. Thanks

Want to bump this up. I, too, want some input on same deck -- cabin#6050

We were in 6061 in May & the room was very quiet (under the Martini bar, which I thought we might hear noise from, but no problem.) 6050 looks OK (under the photo gallery area) but 6099 is under the Caravelle (main) dining room and you might hear noise from the cleaning up work after the last dinner seating each night and early morning preparations.

I prefer cabins between two decks of cabins, e.g. the Europa Deck (but don't choose a cabin at the stern as there is a lot of engine noise & vibration, which we discovered on our first Zenith cruise.)

It's right beside 6099, so same thoughts as above. But maybe the floors are insulated well enough that you won't hear any foot traffic from above. The floors are carpeted, so you won't hear chairs scraping. Hopefully someone who has actually stayed under the dining room will provide an answer. If you don't get your answer on this thread, I would start another one asking specifically about cabins under the Caravelle Dining Room on Zenith.

I like to check where my cabin is going to be before agreeing to it....here is is a site that provides good deck plans: http://www.*****.com/ship.cfm?shipid=30

Archived