Wanted: Grand Suite Pics Vision Class Ship

KyTraveler

Searched all threads, opened all links, but can find no grand suite pics on rccl vision class ships. Of particular interest would be Legend of the seas pics. More so, room 8508. Sorry for the self serving thread, but our cruise is drawing near and excitement is building.

Use this link http://www.webshots.com/search?query=grand+suite+of+the+seas&new=1&source=search_results_top each thumbnail will take you to individual albums, most of which are RCCL grand suites. I'm pretty sure it is what you are searching for :) Enjoy! I know I would be every bit as anxious as you are. Now you just make sure you take lots of pics and come back and post the link.

• 5 years later...

I am sailing on the Rhapsody in a Grand Suite. I sailed on the Jewel and Brilliance and they had a GS lounge. I don't see this on the Rhapsody.

I wonder if anyone has sailed on a Vision class and could tell me about what RCCL does in this case of no Lounge.

Grandpa199

Archived