UK website drink package price

*Fudge*

hello, can anyone tell me the normal price of the drinks package without gratuity please? I can't decide if the price showing on my page is correct or a reduced price.

Thank you 🙂

It varies between ships and even cruises.

Mine is currently showing £36 a day. In recent sale it was £31 a day when I purchased.

Either way it will be more once on board.

Thank you, mine is currently showing £38, that is still cheaper than the $55 advertised (I know tips are to be added). Am I right in thinking that if I add it to my planner, I can always cancel it if it becomes cheaper?

Thank you, mine is currently showing £38, that is still cheaper than the $55 advertised (I know tips are to be added). Am I right in thinking that if I add it to my planner, I can always cancel it if it becomes cheaper?

Yes you can cancel it and then purchase the new package. I have no clue how they do their drink package. Booked a cruise almost a year out and the drink package prices changed a lot of times before the cruise...And most weren't sales

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

hello, can anyone tell me the normal price of the drinks package without gratuity please? I can't decide if the price showing on my page is correct or a reduced price.

Thank you ��

generally £44 per day +18% Gratuity. Offer at the moment on some cruises at £36 + 18%. My three dayer is showing, from £45 but a little further on the page £44.51. But on checkout no gratuities have been added.

Edited by Redrobo