Upgrade Email for Splendor - Interior to Oceanview

dawnjaelithe

So, I got the upgrade email. The price was amazing, so I accepted.

My fear. We were in an Int on the Lido - 9290. We're now in an Oceanview on the Main Deck at the Aft - 2454.

Anyone know anything about this cabin? I actually moved it from 2259 because that's below the lounge. Any info helps, thanks!

I wish I could tell you. I saw this and was curious...when is your cruise? I hate to detract from your question but I was hoping for an upgrade on the Splendor and we sail on April 2nd. There are still a lot of rooms available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wish I could tell you. I saw this and was curious...when is your cruise? I hate to detract from your question but I was hoping for an upgrade on the Splendor and we sail on April 2nd. There are still a lot of rooms available.

We come in on the 2nd, so you're right after us. :) We'll do our best to leave you a nice ship!!

$70 total, so $35 p/person. When I called, the guy who looked at it was shocked. He said that kind of upgrade usually is $100+ p/person. But the rooms available were on the Riviera or the Main Deck.

That's awesome!!! Very lucky. I don't think I could do an interior room. I can get claustrophobic! [emoji23] I really should have held out for that balcony room. I looked and for $250 more I could book one now. But I want to see if I can get an upgrade for a less. I put a call into my TA but not sure if they can do anything.

That's awesome!!! Very lucky. I don't think I could do an interior room. I can get claustrophobic! [emoji23] I really should have held out for that balcony room. I looked and for $250 more I could book one now. But I want to see if I can get an upgrade for a less. I put a call into my TA but not sure if they can do anything.

I get claustrophobic pretty easy, and I haven't had an issue with an interior, but I totally get it! And it might be too early, especially if you are looking at a ship with open cabins. You might just have to go ahead and get your balcony. ;)

Still 50+ rooms out there - all the interior are gone - we are keeping our fingers crossed

Still 50+ rooms out there - all the interior are gone - we are keeping our fingers crossed

Ah, we had our TA call and she quoted us $350 to get into a Balcony. I'll wait and see...maybe as it gets closer.