caribbean princess 01/21/06 anyone?

tress1018

friend and I are celebrating our 50th birthday and are cruising on the princess caribbean on jan 21.. bringing our husbands of course.... this is our first princess cruise... just found this site... wanted to know if there are any other cruisers out there ... would love to chat as to what shore excursions you might be taking...can't wait....

friend and I are celebrating our 50th birthday and are cruising on the princess caribbean on jan 21.. bringing our husbands of course.... this is our first princess cruise... just found this site... wanted to know if there are any other cruisers out there ... would love to chat as to what shore excursions you might be taking...can't wait....

Hi!

Welcome to Princess! And to CC

Here's a link to your cruise's roll call, join in and have a great cruise.;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=229265

i so enjoyed your beautiful album.....i am very excited. the ship is huge.... i am wondering what was your favoritie area to hang out in.. bar, lounge , restrurant.... ect.. i don't think we there will be enough time to enjoy it all. the only other cruise we went on was 10 years ago on rccl to bermuda. the ship was much older and smaller... did u do any excursions in st thomas or marteen.... thanks for your suggestions....

i so enjoyed your beautiful album.....i am very excited. the ship is huge.... i am wondering what was your favoritie area to hang out in.. bar, lounge , restrurant.... ect.. i don't think we there will be enough time to enjoy it all. the only other cruise we went on was 10 years ago on rccl to bermuda. the ship was much older and smaller... did u do any excursions in st thomas or marteen.... thanks for your suggestions....

Welcome to Princess! ....The unfortunate thing is nobody ever wants to leave....Join us in the Aft (rear) pool area.....best spot on the ship ... Everything is big and beautiful.. hope to see you there..... coki beach in St. Thomas and Maho beach in St Maarten:cool:

Welcome to CC. I hope you will have a wonderful cruise. The Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship.

Bill

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them. Did you find your roll call?

You'll always find us at the Wheelhouse ;) pre and post dinner drinks. The staff there has always been great...and they have a couple of bands that alternate each evening. Everyone should see Bert Stratton at least once. Up on deck I adore the Terrace Pool - I would grab something from the buffet and take it out there where they have a counter and seats overlooking the stern.

We've only been to St. Maarten once so I don't have much advise - last time we just went downtown, this time I'm going to Orient Beach.

In St Thomas we've done an island tour, we did Paradise Point on our own, snorkeling at Trunk Bay from the Leylon Sneed, I did a tour that included a stop at Blackbeard's Inn (where I stayed for the afternoon) and the champagne sailaway to St. John (make sure you go the full day sail on Heavenly Days). I'm going to Magen's Bay next time.;)

You will love the CB. Have a great cruise.

Hi,

We are Faline and David, the duo called Elua. We will be on the CB in January, performing in the Wheelhouse Bar, so please come in and say hello. We play all styles of music, and the Wheelhouse is a great place to hang out. See you in January!

Aloha and Mahalo,

Dave and Faline

Elua

http://www.eluamusic.com

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them. Did you find your roll call?

You'll always find us at the Wheelhouse ;) pre and post dinner drinks. The staff there has always been great...and they have a couple of bands that alternate each evening. Everyone should see Bert Stratton at least once. Up on deck I adore the Terrace Pool - I would grab something from the buffet and take it out there where they have a counter and seats overlooking the stern.

We've only been to St. Maarten once so I don't have much advise - last time we just went downtown, this time I'm going to Orient Beach.

In St Thomas we've done an island tour, we did Paradise Point on our own, snorkeling at Trunk Bay from the Leylon Sneed, I did a tour that included a stop at Blackbeard's Inn (where I stayed for the afternoon) and the champagne sailaway to St. John (make sure you go the full day sail on Heavenly Days). I'm going to Magen's Bay next time.;)

You will love the CB. Have a great cruise.

thanks for all your tips..... can't wait... trying to download the countdown calendar.... i am NOT computer savy......can't beleive i found this site... wish me luck...

Welcome to Princess! ....The unfortunate thing is nobody ever wants to leave....Join us in the Aft (rear) pool area.....best spot on the ship ... Everything is big and beautiful.. hope to see you there..... coki beach in St. Thomas and Maho beach in St Maarten:cool:

thanks... see you aft side pool. look for me. i'll be the one with a pina colada in one hand and daquiri in the other...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived