Just use Speedy, at Coral Breeze

parisolivia

Just wanted to let anyone, that is going to Belize, do othe cave tubing excursion. Speedy, Carlos, Gonzales, was our guide and let me tell you he is the best. This excursion was the best excursion we ever went on. The lunch was great and Speedy took real good care of us, even the ones that started to float away. We laughed the whole way thru the cave and the whole way back to the tender. Speedy is gracious, polite, funny, very informative and I would take his tour anytime.

Just wanted to let anyone, that is going to Belize, do othe cave tubing excursion. Speedy, Carlos, Gonzales, was our guide and let me tell you he is the best. This excursion was the best excursion we ever went on. The lunch was great and Speedy took real good care of us, even the ones that started to float away. We laughed the whole way thru the cave and the whole way back to the tender. Speedy is gracious, polite, funny, very informative and I would take his tour anytime.

We were with ya on this excursion and Speedy was The Best! This is by far the most fun I've ever had on an excursion!

For those of you who have been afraid to book a tour outside of the cruise line, don't worry about this one. Coral Breeze took excellent care of us and we were a group of 8 versus the Large group that booked from Carnival. I was so impressed with all the factual information that Speedy provided to us on the trip. I now know more information about the unemployment rate in Belize, the tax rate, population, average salaries, etc... than I know about my own country! And he made it very interesting!!

I have never laughed so much in my life.... Paddle...Paddle.... No, the other way!!! Butts Up! Push Off!

The caves were absolutely incredible - in one place where a part a part of the cave roof had eroded, out of nowhere was a lush area with sun rays shining through. It was almost a religious experience. If I ever saw what Eden looked like it had to be like that!

I would book this excursion again in a heartbeat and would recommend it to others!

Thanks Coral Breeze and Speedy!!!!! We had a blast!!

:D

Archived