Quint Room (Deluxe OV) on Magic...beds?

jana616

Hi! We are looking at a fall sailing on the Magic. Although I had wanted two connecting rooms for my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 young kids), there are none available, so we have been looking at deluxe oceanview quint rooms (cat 6). I have noticed that the website says that when both upper berths are in use, the twins below can't convert to a king. However, I've seen a picture of a room where they were (with both in use) and just watched a youtube video of a room tour where they absolutely were. The specific room from the photos is available, so we could choose that room. I'd love to know others' experiences with the quint rooms. I understand what it says on the website, and I understand why. But I'd love to hear from those who have sailed in those cabins on whether they were able to put them together. If you were, I'd love to know your room number! While not a deal breaker, we would like to sleep together if possible.

Yes the bed will convert to a king. We have booked those on the dream and breeze no issues. Will be in quint April 8th on magic. We also travel with 3 children. I am guessing they say that because of the ladder up to bunks. If the beds are together you have to remove the ladder or place on end. I think our kids just usually jumped on the king to then climb into bunk.

OP- where were you able to see the pictures and videos you referred to? We having the OV for 5 booked for next February on the Magic and I'm kind of wary about the sleeping arrangements as well. Had seriously thought about doing a OV and an INT across the hall but it is quite a bit more money.