Vista Super Bowl 2017 Sailing

Hawaii697

We are sailing on the Vista next year during the Super Bowl. For those that sailed on the Vista Feb 5, what tips can you give me regarding best place to watch, types of finger foods, did Carnival have Super Bowl games and lastly, the weather. I do realize the weather can change from year to year, I'm just curious how this year's sailing turned out.

Thanks! :cool:

I was aboard and did some wandering to the various venues during the game, to see how it was going.

The only place that had snack foods was the sports bar, which oddly enough was not full when the game started. The Red Frog was also only half full at kick off time. The game was shown there, in the Red Frog pub, and on deck. Also in the Liquid Lounge but very few people went there because the sight lines suck. They did keep Guy's and BlueIguana open late, so there were those food choices on the Lido at the big screen. Those in the Red Frog ordered food from the bar menu.

We had warm weather all cruise, calm seas too. This might explain why most people watched out on deck where it was standing room only.

I was aboard and did some wandering to the various venues during the game, to see how it was going.

The only place that had snack foods was the sports bar, which oddly enough was not full when the game started. The Red Frog was also only half full at kick off time. The game was shown there, in the Red Frog pub, and on deck. Also in the Liquid Lounge but very few people went there because the sight lines suck. They did keep Guy's and BlueIguana open late, so there were those food choices on the Lido at the big screen. Those in the Red Frog ordered food from the bar menu.

We had warm weather all cruise, calm seas too. This might explain why most people watched out on deck where it was standing room only.

Thanks Anton! It seems like Carnival is cutting back on the Super Bowl extra's they've done in the past.