Group of 11 to Orient Beach for day - Taxi and Beach access question?

cdoobiest

Seond time to St Maarten. 6 adults, 5 kids. Just going to have nice beach day Orient Beach. Is there taxi or shuttle that can take 11 of us or should we just take 2 cabs

Also, I was thinking Orange Fever or Aloha. Both looks like similar costs. People walking by topless okay. Any votes for one or the other. Aloha seems to get better tripadvisor reviews. As long as there is chair and bathroom, we are set!

Thanks in advance

Seond time to St Maarten. 6 adults, 5 kids. Just going to have nice beach day Orient Beach. Is there taxi or shuttle that can take 11 of us or should we just take 2 cabs

Also, I was thinking Orange Fever or Aloha. Both looks like similar costs. People walking by topless okay. Any votes for one or the other. Aloha seems to get better tripadvisor reviews. As long as there is chair and bathroom, we are set!

Thanks in advance

Orange Fever is our favorite spot. I believe that it is considerably cheaper than Aloha.

Taxi vans are priced up to 14, so you should fit nicely.

gary

• 2 weeks later...

Just go to the Cab stand at the port. Mostly of the transportation is vans and many carry more than 11. WIth that many they may give you your own van of add a couple more with you. You can probably schedule the same van to pick you up at the time of your choice with 11 people.

I suggest Kon Tiki at Orient. Very nice and if you wan to save a big there is some cheaper places right next to it.