Recent Equinox info?

MR_T

Here are two threads for you to read, both have the dailies posted and the 2nd one is a great review with lots of pictures. One is from November & the 2nd was a live review in December.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2429542

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2430527&page=8 (dailies start at post #239)

Here are two threads for you to read, both have the dailies posted and the 2nd one is a great review with lots of pictures. One is from November & the 2nd was a live review in December.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2429542

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2430527&page=8 (dailies start at post #239)

Great, thanks for the info [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. Will be on the Equinox on 5/26. I learned more about the show times, etc. than I could learn on Celebrity's web site.

I did note that one evening in the martini bar has an introduction to Ultra Premium martinis. As a retired mixologist, this might interest me. Just not sure it should be at the same time as the LGBT social hour.

Thanks for the info. Will be on the Equinox on 5/26. I learned more about the show times, etc. than I could learn on Celebrity's web site.

I did note that one evening in the martini bar has an introduction to Ultra Premium martinis. As a retired mixologist, this might interest me. Just not sure it should be at the same time as the LGBT social hour.

We are on the May 5th Equinox cruise and I'm planning on doing a live...ish report with copies of all the info from the ship,

I'm thinking I'll start the posts a few days before so feel free to follow once it's up for some up to date info if you want it [emoji4]

Wife and I are going on our first cruise on 24/3 but we are a bit confused about evening dinner dress code. Can anyone give us some advice? Thanks

If you do a search on cruise critic there's a ton of threads regarding dress codes... plus all the info is on the celebrity website,

But, to add my 2 cents worth you should really dress how you feel most comfortable, if you like to dress up to the max do it as others will, if you want to be casual every night in jeans & a polo shirt again feel free to do so as many others will do this also, plus a big selection of people will be in the middle, basically... as long as you don't wear shorts & t/shirts to the dining room in the evening you will be fine,

If you want to wear shorts the buffet does offer a great selection of food for a more casual option,

There's a lot of dress code police on here that'll tell you how bad things are these days and how they always see shorts & vests and baseball caps at dinner but people do also like to exaggerate... [emoji849]

personally I've never seen anyone at dinner that looked out of place on a celebrity ship, but saying that I don't tend to spent my time looking at others dress style

Hope you enjoy your first cruise [emoji106][emoji4]

Wife and I are going on our first cruise on 24/3 but we are a bit confused about evening dinner dress code. Can anyone give us some advice? Thanks

We are on that same cruise :) Hope you've joined the roll call, if not here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52316311#post52316311

And make sure to sign up for the Meet & Mingle; there are already 110 people signed up.

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

If you do a search on cruise critic there's a ton of threads regarding dress codes... plus all the info is on the celebrity website,

But, to add my 2 cents worth you should really dress how you feel most comfortable, if you like to dress up to the max do it as others will, if you want to be casual every night in jeans & a polo shirt again feel free to do so as many others will do this also, plus a big selection of people will be in the middle, basically... as long as you don't wear shorts & t/shirts to the dining room in the evening you will be fine,

If you want to wear shorts the buffet does offer a great selection of food for a more casual option,

There's a lot of dress code police on here that'll tell you how bad things are these days and how they always see shorts & vests and baseball caps at dinner but people do also like to exaggerate... [emoji849]

personally I've never seen anyone at dinner that looked out of place on a celebrity ship, but saying that I don't tend to spent my time looking at others dress style

Hope you enjoy your first cruise [emoji106][emoji4]

:D Everything he said :D

SaveSave