Discover Card Reward :)

Airb330

I was requesting a new card design for my mother (she is computer inept) when I checked out the cashback bonus section. I knew about getting $20 back, but you can DOUBLE that to $40 if you use select partners such as Celebrity, RCI, Carnivlal, and other good companies. So if you spend 4,000 on a cruise, you'd get $40 normally back, but you'd get $80 in X, RCI, etc. certificates! Makes it a little easier to cruise more. I thought this was a great idea from Discover....in fact I'm applying now and cancelling some other (imo now worthless reward) cards.

DH looked into that when we were booking our Celebrity cruise and he said that with the restrictions (I guess it is only valid for certain fare codes?) it was actually cheaper for us to book directly or through a TA, rather than Discover. Make sure to check the restrictions. If you find something that we missed, please post and let me know!

Happy cruising!

Archived