Cave Tubing With Reggie Tours

TCnJOY

Okay gang,

I am giving a big thuimbs up to the folks at Reggie Tours. We are just returning form Belize on November 8th, 2005 aboard the Expolorer of the Seas. We booked our tour with Reggie's and they were great.

We had three boys with us ages, 15, 14, 11, and they made sure to entertain them as well. They were very safety oriented and we had a great time. They delivered everything promised. We even had time to stop and have an outstanding lunch for $5.00 a person that was very tasty and filling. I would recommend this trip for anyone that enjoys the water. There were some swift spots, but they made sure to guide us through them, which is more than I saw with other groups. They also kept our group size down. There were only the five of us and one couple from a differant ship. They stayed aware of the time and even converted to ships time to avoid confusion, in order to get everyone back with time to shop. Great job guys, and I would defintiely recommend them.

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time. We are booked with them for Dec. 13 and really looking forward to it.

Our ship comes into Belize at 6:30 IN THE MORNING and Reggie said that they would be there waiting and ready for us!

How was the hike through the rain forest? Was it very slick? And how were the water temps?

Archived